QuickDocs displays the complete patient’s chart in a single window. QuickDocs core features are constantly displayed on the left, right and centre of a single window…
• Brief and vitally important patient demographics
• Ongoing Patient Problems, and Medical Treatment history
• Access to an appointment book
The Documentation Display Station made up of six display fields for filed patient documents. The six fields are comprised of…
• Top field containing Patient Problems supporting documentations in .pdf format
• Bottom field containing Patient Photographs in .bmp or .jpg format
• Four middle fields containing user defined supporting .pdf documentation for imaging, lab results, correspondence etc…
• Patient demographics copy and paste station, patient photo, note to user, and a mini web browser field.
• The Documentation Creation Station: the Document Creation Station generates an unlimited number of user defined documents, templates and
flowsheets. During the initial setup the user chooses the “work sheet” and the patient demographic contents of each document.
• A single window representation of the patient’s complete chart.
• Fast patient-encounter documentation creation, reporting, display and filing.
• Automated Patient brief vitals (allergies, immunizations etc…), Patient Problem (history) and Medical Treatment (prescription) records management.
• Customizable documentation environment allowing for the incorporation of .pdf, .doc(t), .rtf, .bmp, and .jpg third party software.
• Community of users that openly share resources such as customized “database tagged” documents and a collection of free-ware and trial-ware software they found valuable.
• Initial setup: Initial installations and configurations of QuickDocs, PostgreSQL, third party software,
and office peripherals that will work in conjunction with QuickDocs
• QuickClaim Billing System
• Windows 10 Pro on a PC workstation
• Printer and scanner (compatible with Windows 10). Scanner must be able to autoname and save files to .pdf format.